Allgemeine Geschäfts- und Nutzungsbedingungen
General conditions for using the website www.inovator.bg
Art. 1. (1) These general terms and conditions are intended to regulate the relations between "BestsellerEnterprises" ltd., EIK: 207211799 (abbreviated as "Supplier") and Visitors to the website www.inovator.bg (abbreviated as "Visitors"). (2) After turning on and loading the Site www.inovator.bg, Visitors agree to be bound by these General Terms and Conditions and all subsequent changes to them, and undertake to save them.
Name: "BestsellerEnterprises" ltd. EIK: 207211799
Adress: Bulgaria, Gabrovo 5300, Street "Gradishte" 40, vh. B, et. 2, ap. 4
Owner: Petyo Stefanov
(2) Commission for the Protection of Personal Data: Blvd. "Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov "№ 2, Sofia 1592, 02 9153518, 02 9153525, email@example.com, www.cpdp.bg
Art. 3. The site www.inovator.bg offers Visitors information about the activities, services and prices of the Provider, as well as access to the publication of news and materials, a review of the quality content and any actions that are necessary for the full use of the Site for its intended purpose . III. Intellectual Property
Art. 4. (1) All publications on the Site are the exclusive intellectual property of the Provider and are subject to closure under the Copyright Act and related rights, and may not be used in any way and in any manner and in any manner without prior written consent of the Supplier.
(2) The images on the Site, as well as other visual elements, are the intellectual property of the Provider and may not be used and reproduced in any way by third parties without his prior written consent.
(3) Any unregulated use of materials published on the Site, without the Provider's permission, constitutes a violation, for which the violator bears civil, administrative-criminal and criminal liability in accordance with the current Bulgarian legislation.
Art. 5. (1) The Provider does not allow the use in any way of the content of the Site by visualizing all or part of the materials published on it on another site.
(2) Preparation of materials on the Site from other sites is permissible if it is carried out in accordance with good manners and commercial practice and if no agreement is reached regarding the Provider's authorship of the materials with prior preparation and methods of presentation of the prescription, so that the Visitors are not misled.
IV. protection of personal data
Art. 6. (1) Preliminary measures for entrepreneurial measures to protect the personal data of visitors in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council regarding the protection of natural persons in connection with the processing of personal data and regarding the free data movement, requirements for European and Bulgarian legislation, as well as the Personal Data Protection Policy announced on the website on the Internet.
(2) The Provider does not send identifiable information about third parties, such as technical information and information about the use of the Site by the Users is processed by the company supporting the platform that is created by the Site in compliance with the requirements for the protection of personal data and information security.
(3) The Provider collects and processes cookie data in accordance with its Policy, which Visitors familiarize themselves with when loading the Site. V. Amendment of general terms and conditions
Art. 7. (1) These General Terms and Conditions may be changed by the Provider at any time, and the changed General Terms and Conditions are posted on the Site in a timely manner, together with a message to the Visitors about the changes made.
(2) The changes in these general terms and conditions provide effect for all Visitors from the moment of their announcement on the Site.
VI. Limitation of Liability
Art. 8. (1) The prior provision of access to the content of the Site may also, and is not guaranteed, as guidelines in the materials on the Site lead to targeted results of the visitors.
(2) The Provider is not responsible for damages and lost benefits to Visitors caused by the content of materials published on the Site.
(3) The Provider is not responsible for damages caused by Visitors to third parties after subsequent access to the Site and the materials contained therein.
VII. Other rules
Art. 9. Visitors to the Site undertake to comply with ethical norms and not to damage the reputation of the Provider at the Site and contain materials on it.
Art. 10. For questions not settled in these general conditions, contact the execution and settlement of this contract, it applies provisions for the current legislation in the Republic of Bulgaria.
Art. 11. These general terms and conditions come into force for all Site Visitors are considered from 1.1.2023